Key Areas of Competency
- Design, planning and implementing web applications
- Building a working web application using required tools.
- Basic understanding of one or more preferable development language below (variables, functions, objects, array, if statement).
- Kotlin (Android) - You can visit https://www.tutorialspoint.com/kotlin/index.htm to get better understanding.
- Swift (iOS) - You can visit https://www.w3schools.in/swift-tutorial/ to get better understanding.
- A computer that capable to install run SDK tools (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
- Project basis
- Facilitated Learning
- Mobile Application Development
- Understanding the principles of creating an effective e-commerce type application, including an in-depth consideration of information architecture.
- Able to efficiently do CRUDL (Create, Read, Update, Delete, Listing) with database
- Able to understand and implement REST Architecture
- Android SDK/XCode/NodeJS
Explain web application overview, and its past, present and future trends
+ Api Development
Understanding how the APIs works
Creating and deploying API model
+ View, Navigation
Creating user interface (UI) for Admin and Client side called View
Understanding the concept of package module
- npm (JS)
- composer (PHP)
Integrating 3rd party plugins for development