Key Areas of Competency
- Design, planning and implementing web applications
- Building a working web application using required tools.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Basic understanding of one or more preferable development language below (variables, functions, objects, array, if statement).
- A computer that capable to install NodeJS tools (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
- Project basis
- Facilitated Learning
- Web Application Development
- Skills progression towards Backend/Frontend
- Understanding the principles of creating an effective e-commerce type application, including an in-depth consideration of information architecture.
- Able to efficiently do CRUDL (Create, Read, Update, Delete, Listing) with database
- Able to understand and implement REST Architecture
Explain web application overview, and its past, present and future trends
+ Api Development
Understanding how the APIs works
Creating and deploying API model
+ View, Navigation
Creating user interface (UI) for Admin and Client side called View
Understanding the concept of package module
- npm (JS)
- composer (PHP)
Integrating 3rd party plugins for development